We are looking for people to help make quick-lint-js a success. We'll pay you for your help!
How to contribute
- Find a for-hire issue on quick-lint-js' issue tracker.
Write a comment on the issue, claiming the for-hire task.
Include the following text:
I claim this for-hire task. I expect payment after I complete this task. I will email the quick-lint-js team if I am assigned this task.
- We will assign the for-hire task to you.
- Email us at email@example.com so we have a private way to contact you.
- Send pull requests and link them to the for-hire task.
- After your for-hire task is complete to our liking, email us your payment information. We will then send you your earnings (or, at your request, hold onto your earnings for sending later).
- Bitcoin (international) (exchanged using Gemini's rates; fees paid by you)
- PayPal (United States only) (fees paid by you)
- Wise (international) (exchanged using Wise' rates; fees paid by you)
Terms and conditions
- "We" refers to strager.
Only tasks labelled
for hireon GitHub are eligible for claiming and payout.
- To receive earnings, you must accept our Contributor License Agreement.
Earnings are listed in the for-hire task's title. For example, if you
complete your in-progress for-hire task titled
7$: ARM/AArch64 build for Apple M1 for hire, you will receive 7 USD (before currency exchange) after completing this task.
- Earnings (before currency exchange) are decided when the for-hire task is claimed.
- If you do not email us within five days of us assigning a for-hire task to you, you will be forcefully removed from that task.
- If you make little progress within a month on one of your assigned for-hire tasks, you will be forcefully removed from that task and banned from claiming future for-hire tasks. We decide what is meant by little progress.
- You may have at most one claimed or in-progress for-hire task at a time. (You may not have one claimed for-hire task and one in-progress for-hire task.)
- If you are not the assignee of a for-hire task, you will not receive earnings.
- You will only receive earnings after we decide that your for-hire task is complete. We decide what completion means for each for-hire task, and we reserved the right to, at any time, change what completion means. It is your responsibility to ask what completion means for your for-hire task.
- Payment will not be sent for partial completion.